The affordable Quiet Computing™ case is here. Introducing the Sonata Proto: get all the features and performance of the renowned Sonata line of enclosures without breaking the bank. With 9 drive bays, 7 expansion slots, an intake air filter, the Sonata Proto offers a plethora of features and has all the quiet performance that the Sonata line is famous for. Along with its convenient front mounted USB 2.0 and HD audio connectors, the Sonata Proto is the ideal combination of silence, efficiency and affordability.
9 drive bays:
- External 3 x 5.25"
- External 2 x 3.5"
- Internal 4 x 3.5"
- Internal 1 x bottom-mounted 2.5" SSD drive
7 expansion slots
Advanced cooling system:
- 1 rear 120mm TwoCool two-speed switch control exhaust fan
Built-in washable air filter
Front mounted I/O ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0
- Audio In and Out (AC97 and HDA compatible)
0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability
Power supply not included
Compatible motherboards: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- 16.7" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 18.2" (D)
- 425mm (H) x 206mm (W) x 463mm (D)
- 19.8" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 21.5" (D)
- 502mm (H) x 267mm (W) x 546mm (D)
- Net: 16.7 lb / 7.5 kg
- Gross: 22 lb / 10 kg